The weekend is here and brings a ton of great stuff going in Nashville! Music, movies, events…good times abound. And to top it off, it is a Friday the 13th weekend!
All weekend, the The Full Moon Tattoo and Horror Festival is going on at the Airport Marriott. Also part of the festival is a screening of Rob Zombie’s Halloween at the Belcourt (Friday, 10:30pm) featuring a Q&A with stars Malcom McDowell (Dr. Loomis) and Tyler Mane (Michael Meyers).
Also showing as the midnight movie this weekend at the Belcourt: The Big Lebowski. If you haven’t see the Big Lebowski enjoy the Short Fuck’en Version: NSFW
Friday, May 13:
- Fleet Foxes w/ The Cave Singers at the Ryman. 8pm
- Robert Randolph and the Family Band at the Cannery Ballroom. 9pm ($20 – 25)
- A Friday the 13th institution: D. Striker’s RR featuring Derek Hoke, The Lonely H at FooBar. 9pm ($5)
- Andy Milonakis w/ Slow Motion Centerfold, Hank and Cupcakes & Ben Cashatt at 12th & Porter.
- Craftsquerade at Rymer Gallery. 8pm ($5 minimum donation)
- John Carter Cash w/ The Early Evening & Shane Ownby at the Rutledge. 8pm ($5)
- Weezer vs. Pearl Jam Live Band Karaoke at Exit/In. 8pm ($10 – 12)
- Naked Without Us featuring Kink Ador, Hans Condor, The Ettes, Baby Daggers & DJ Jane Dupree at Mercy Lounge. 9pm ($10)
Saturday, May 14:
- Musicians Corner featuring The Wooten Brothers, Jessica Breanne, Greg Bryant’s Expansion, JJ Heller, Jenny and Tyler & Benita Hill at Centennial Park. 3pm (Free!)
- Naked Without Us featuring Vicious Guns, The Hollywood Kills, Blacklist Royals, Details Details & DJ Cornelianaire at Mercy Lounge. 9pm ($10)
Sunday, May 15:
- Thirteenth Annual Grand Old Dulcimer Day at Two Rivers Mansion. 12-6pm
Get out and have fun! Don’t forget to post any additional recommendations in the comments!